Am I ready? Ask me again in a week once this is all over!
Well, not long now till tomorrow. And with that comes my theory test - something I need a lot of prayer for. Having done driving theory before, and passing straight away (something that can't be said for the practical element, unfortunately) I feel confident, but with the Hazard Perception clips all my practice scores seem to be borderline; the lowest being 54%, the highest being 76%. I just need assurance that it'll be alright... which I'm sure it will be. I've worked out that when I talk myself through the clips, I do better - a commentary - than when I don't.
So please do pray.
Then the day after, I'm going up North for the driving course. The extra day I booked by accident may prove to be interesting, enjoying the sights and not being pushed for time. An opportunity to enjoy Blackpool! I only hope I can get a peaceful night's sleep to prepare myself for the first day of driving since... .... ... I forget exactly how long ago. But driving in an automatic is going to be exciting. And this will be my seventh test, so I really hope for a breakthough!
So please pray for this too.
Understandably there hasn't been much else on my mind today, so I'll fill you in with a more comprehensive update soon, along with updates on my various tests.
Until Chapter Eighteen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.